My Pets❤️😊

Hey guyssssssssssssssseee! I’m so sick, I can’t move a muscle, and on top of that this month is going Hectic, I have to memorize a speech to tell to the school, on Thursday, and choreograph a dance for my team in my class, I’m the leader agh, and memorize a song for Independence Day, with so much homework to do!
So um, yeah ...Anyways todayyyyyy I’m gonna show the pets I own, I don’t really buy pets, but here are the three I haveeeeeeee XD


This is bubble paw! Isn’t she just adorableeeee ?! XD

She is a poodle :)







This is her adoption certificate, XD she likes cheeseburgers XD XD






This is fuzzy puppy, and I got it from playing Puppy’s tale, in the expert level 😊



The adoption certificate, it’s a lab!😊😊


My ocelet kitty! Oops I forgot the nameπŸ˜…πŸ˜… Gimme a sec....πŸ˜…, She is Bubble cat XD


The certificate, she for some weird reason like lasagna?? XD

That’s all for todayyyyyy! See ya!
Keep Jamming!
Reallycutebunnygirl 


Comments

  1. I love the AJPW pets so muchhh :OO The ocelot kitty is justtt aaaaaaaDORABLEEEEEE
    Ahem.
    Awesome post :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr?! 😊😊 IM GOING TO GO IN THE GAME, AND PETTTTT THEMMMMM
      XDDD

      Delete

Post a Comment