Redrawing Old Art

Hey Guyz, Long time no see! Sorry about that, I’ve been sick for three weeks now, agh! It’s so annoying and I keep coughing! Getting better, so no worries! I made a challenge, cancelling it because no comments on last post, and it was a dumb idea anyways XD

Oh, I got a text from my bff, uh guys, brb one min....
Okay wow, you don’t know that, but I came an hour later, I kinda kept chatting, XDDD

So I was going to my grandparents house, and I saw my old art paper for some weird reason, it was my art for my exam o made, when I was six, yes six years old.
And it’s honestly. So cringe.
Let’s take a look....
Um, what did I think? That table though.... I still don’t know how to draw tables, and it’s a kite
festival.
Ok.., I literally got an 92 out of 100 for this.
Welp XD

 
Here is what I redrew, I haven’t finished it, but eh, I didn’t improve at all, Did I? 😬😬
Welp, it looks better than the first one so um, yay? XDDDD
P
Here is both the pictures compared,
That’s all I have for today, thank youuu for reading!!

Have a nice day! Reallycutebunnygirl....






Comments

Post a Comment