Weird Concert

Hey Guys! How are youuuu? I started school, welp actually not actually started school, like.... um, this week was only paper corrections and stuff, so officially we are doing and starting school at Monday! XD
Anyhoo, This is a lil storytime that happened in AJPW a few hours ago, it’s kinda similar to Swirls story, but very different XD

So I was just roaming around Jamaa, and Just um walking XD
And a Fox Jammer said, “ Exclusive concert my den! Special singer, me!”
And of course I had to see this XD
So people, arrived and she went to this stage, Like four tables together XD
And we all were just waiting, Like for Ten full minutes XD
And a Jammer shouted, “ CAN YOU JUST SING ALREADY?!”
And then the ahem.... so called singer XD replied, “ Oh, I forgot the song!”
WHAT?! XD XD
And then she just randomly sang something XD, I couldn’t remember the lyrics, but something that caught my eye was, “ We shall be bananas together, you shall be bold, I shall be pretty”

Ok that was uh Creepy XD XD
 
Welp, that pink fox was the Ahem... Singer! And the Jammers next to me were the confused um annoyed Audience!
That is very weird XD
Anyways,
Keep Jamming!

Reallycutebunnygirl 



Comments

Post a Comment