Dinosaurs are coming?! Rare toaster scam?!

Heyyy guys...
Ok! Ok! I can explain, I had exams and a lot of school celebrations and those kind of things, and I was very busy!

Happy Easter to those who celebrate, I don’t because I’m Hindu, but I think it’s such a cute celebration!
And did y’all prank anyone for April fools?😂💓

So today we have two things to talk about,
Firstly everyone monday there is a RIM in stores,
Today’s one was a Toaster, A toaster is a big beta In AJPW, everyone just thought AJHQ added a rare sign to it, many people have got scammed.

So many of my friends have got scammed! So beware and check the stores at all times!

It only comes in blue, and I feel sorry for all the People who got scammed!

Next we have,
Animal jam’s post!

So I’m april fool’s AJHQ posted this.....

They posted that Dinosaurs are coming to Jamaa,and every comment is that this is an April fools prank!
It is such a concidence that it was posted on April fools, hmm.....

What do you think? Are dinosaurs coming back? I think it was a prank!
Let me know your opinions down below!


Keep Jamming!
   Reallycutebunnygirl

Comments

  1. Sorry I haven't commented in a long time DX

    Dino's would be cool, but it would be so weird.. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh it’s okay! I’ve been busy and not posting much! But I’m going back to daily blogs!

      Delete

Post a Comment