My play wild sets!

Hey Guys! It's Me ReallyCuteBunnyGirl here! Ok...I know it's a pretty long username but hey! I loaf it!!
Anyway...Sorry for not posting a lot lately, I've been really busy this holidays! DX
I own a few sets in Play Wild, and I'm going to list them!
I loaf buying different kinda sets because it's so irresistible! XD I have no idea what I'm saying let's just start...XD

Uh...I don't remember them...Let me log on Play Wild real quick XD

1. Pegasus set, I brought it because it's my favorite color ( blue ) and it makes you float when you're jumping XD

2. Reindeer set, it's my first JAMAALIDAYS and of course I need the reindeer set!

3. Ballet set, its cuteeee and I needed to try it out!:)

4.Phantom set, I needed this set to fly!!! XD I also got Cupcake44xox one! XD we were like flying around my den for fulll fifteen mins! XD

5. Last but at not least, my Peck alpha armour set! XD I would actually never buy alpha sets because it's very expensive! And a random jammer came to my den and asked me to tell who my favorite alpha is...I told him Peck and he told me to wait in my den.I was creeped out XD and then he was giving me Peck alpha armour!! Of course I kept declining but he forced me and then I found out it was my buddy's brother! XD

Oki those are my sets!! I don't have a lot! But I'm planning to get the nutcracker one! XD
Comment down your sets in  :)

Bye Guys,
      ⭐️Reallycutebunnygirl ⭐️


Comments