Happy new year!

Hey guys! Happy New Year! Hehe! I know I’m supposed to post what I got for Christmas... But since 2018 started, but if you want to know what I got....
I’m not bragging,.,.
I got a new iPad Pro
Wireless headphones since my one with Wires always tangles XD
Bluetooth speakers XD
Apple Music membership to listen to Selena Gomez all day, every day XD
A stationary set thing  XD
A 2018 year, planner / diary!
Bunch of clothes, that I wear a lot XD
Um the candy... was uh eaten XD
I’m getting a smiggle case
And I got a coloring mandala book
And a sketchbook
If you read all of that! Thankyou!
And 2017 went by so fast!!
I’ll try to be as active in school times, Agh school, I had a one month holiday, and now school! Ugh!
Anyways! I also got bracelets from My secret santa, in school :)
Haha thanks Azra❤️
Have a great year!
Keep Jamming!


Reallycutebunnygirl

Comments