Busy schedule, and school!

Hey guys! And yet I’m posting again, I post a lot, I’m trying to be really active XD
And since my life is completely boring, I post XD
Anyways I’m dreading school! I had an one month holiday, and now back to school....Agh!
Back to so many English worksheets, Back to homework, Back to the language Sinhala, that I completely don’t understand...DX

When school starts, my schedule is booked DX
Mondays I’m free, I guess... actually they are planning new classes in my school, so I guess I have afterschool!!

Tuesdays I have an English class....!

Wednesday’s swim class!

Thursday’s scrabble and math class....

Friday’s I’m keeping it free, because come on! I need Friday! XD

Saturday’s.... Math class....

And sundays, I might have science class DX
I know my schedule is so busy! I’m still going to be active! :)
Anyways.....

Do you guys have any goals, this year?
Are you dreading school, like me? DX

Comment down below!

Keep Jamming!

Comments