Welcome To The AJ paws!

The Animal Jam Paws!

Hey Guys! We are Reallycutebunnygirl and Cupcake44xox!

You might remember us from our other blog with our other BFF XD

We aren't really Animal Jam Bloggers We are more of a uh.... Play wild Bloggers XD

If you see carefully XD we chose paws because it has P and W To represent Play Wild!

Um...I know thats very weird XD But if you play AJPW go buddy us! We would loaf new buddies! Here are some PW facts about us...


ReallyCuteBunnyGirl

My Favourite den item I own...?? Hmmm probably...My portal to Cupcake44xox's Den!XD

My Main Outfit...?? Oh hmmmm well it used to be a pink and purple wolf with a rare flower crown which is halloween themed XD And the pegasus wings, Gaunlets and Tail plus a rainbow spike!! It doesn't match but i loaf the outfit XD

Im in AJ too same username so if you wanna add me!

Cupcake44xox

My Favourite den item hmm... I don't have a Fav! I loaf them all!

My Main Outfit is eh...I Change my looks daily so this is awkward I'm not even answering!

Im Not in Aj but I will try to be!

SO GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE OUR BLOG
                            SEE YOU,
                              REALLYCUTEBUNNYGIRL AND CUPCAKE44XOX

Comments